The Wembley Pharmacy Clinic
Our highly-experienced and caring Clinic Sister offers valuable advice and assistance with your primary healthcare needs.
Sister Ros Sutherland qualified as a General Nurse in 1978 and as a Midwife in 1979. She has also completed a number of Vaccinology courses, and most recently a Paediatric Nutrition course in 2017.
The Clinic is Discovery Vitality and Momentum Wellness accredited. All reporting is done in accordance with medical and medical aid requirements.
The Wembley Pharmacy Clinic is open Tuesday to Thursday, with Wednesday as our designated Baby Clinic day, and appointments can be booked through WhatsApp on 076 317 2709.
Tuesdays: 8am – 4pm
Wednesdays: Baby Clinic 8am – 2pm | General Clinic 3pm – 4pm
Thursdays: 8am – 4pm
Closed for lunch from 2pm – 3pm every day
Book an Appointment
We know that life is busy; avoid a wait and rather book a clinic appointment ahead of time.
WhatsApp: 076 317 2709
Call: 033 394 7855
- General Checkup
- Blood Pressure
- Glucose Levels
- Cholesterol (Total cholesterol, not split)
- Discovery Vitality Testing
- Momentum Wellness Testing
- Hemoglobin Check (Iron Levels)
- Urine Tests (For pregnancy and infections)
- Family Planning
Baby Clinic & Family Planning
Our Clinic Sister is a Qualified Midwife and Family Planning Practitioner
- Midwifery Services and Consultations
- Contraception Planning
- Immunisations – 9 Stage Programme
- Baby Wellness Programme
- Weight Checks
- Nutrition Advice
- Illness and Colic
- Teething, and more
- Contraception – Injection and Oral
- Free Government Supplied Medication
- Also Commercial Retail Medication
- Suture (Stitch) and Cast Removal
- Travel Medication and Advice
- Ear Checks and Cleaning
- General Medical Advice
- Future Services: Visa Application Check-Up