The Wembley Pharmacy Clinic
Our highly-experienced and caring Clinic Sister offers valuable advice and assistance with your primary healthcare needs.
Sister Ros Sutherland qualified as a General Nurse in 1978 and as a Midwife in 1979. She has also completed a number of Vaccinology courses, and most recently a Paediatric Nutrition course in 2017.
The Clinic is Discovery Vitality and Momentum Wellness accredited. All reporting is done in accordance with medical and medical aid requirements.
The Wembley Pharmacy and Baby Clinic is open Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Please WhatsApp to check our Immunisation stock before coming to the baby clinic.
WhatsApp on 076 317 2709.
Monday – Friday : 8am – 4pm
Closed on Sunday & Public Holidays
Closed for lunch from 2pm – 3pm every day
Please contact us ahead of your visit to the baby clinic to check our baby immunisation stock levels.
Monday to Friday: 8:00am – 4:00pm
WhatsApp: 076 317 2709
Call: 033 394 7855
- General Checkup
- Blood Pressure
- Glucose Levels
- Cholesterol (Total cholesterol, not split)
- Discovery Vitality Testing
- Momentum Wellness Testing
- Hemoglobin Check (Iron Levels)
- Urine Tests (For pregnancy and infections)
- Family Planning
Baby Clinic & Family Planning
Our Clinic Sister is a Qualified Midwife and Family Planning Practitioner
- Midwifery Services and Consultations
- Contraception Planning
- Immunisations – 9 Stage Programme
- Baby Wellness Programme
- Weight Checks
- Nutrition Advice
- Illness and Colic
- Teething, and more
- Contraception – Injection and Oral
- Free Government Supplied Medication
- Also Commercial Retail Medication
- Vitamin B
- Voltaren and Pain
- Homeopathic Injectables
- Suture (Stitch) and Cast Removal
- Travel Medication and Advice
- Ear Checks and Cleaning
- General Medical Advice
- Future Services: Visa Application Check-Up